PassManager is a plug-in that stores render settings, partitions, and passes into a single file which can be loaded into another file at which time it replicates the render setup from the file automatically.
The add-on provides a set of tools for storing render settings, partitions, and passes into a single file which can be loaded into other scenes at which time the tools rebuild the render setup automatically. There is then no need to recreate the same render setup for each shot in a project by hand. It’s simply done with a click of a button. Version 3.0 provides a user friendly GUI to select which passes and settings to export. The new version was a complete rewrite and unfortunately is not compatible with earlier versions. Moving forward compatibility will be maintained.
- Single *.sipass file
- Scene Render Options (Custom channels included)
- Scene Renderer settings (MR, Hardware, Arnold, etc.)
- Pass options (Framebuffers, Pass Renderer, Pass Camera, Pass Frame Range, etc.)
- Pass Environment Shaders
- Localized Pass Renderer settings (MR, Hardware, Arnold, etc.)
- Partitions (view / render visibility, partition shaders)
- Partition Members (if the objects are found upon import, they will automatically be added to correct partitions)
- Overrides (most overrides seem to work though hasn’t been tested expansively)
- *.sipass files can be exported from 2012 and imported into 2011 (possibly even earlier versions, though the Environment shader changed around 7.5 or so and thus will be incompatible. All other settings should be compatible)
Downloads (Right click, save-as):